In the 6 rooms of the European Art Gallery are exhibited chronologically, works from the XV-XVIII centuries, creations of well-known or anonymous artists, which illustrate the stylistic determinants of the eras (Renaissance, Mannerism, Baroque, Rococo) and Italian, German and Austrian, Flemish and Dutch. The most precious paintings in the gallery are in the hall dedicated to Italian art from the XV-XVI centuries (Renaissance and Mannerism): two cherry wood panels with St. Jerome in the desert and St. Francis receiving the stigmata, from the second half of the fifteenth century, considered the side wings of a central panel, probably a Holy Virgin. The influence of the great Renaissance artists (Leonardo, Perugino, Raphael, Michelangelo, Giorgione and Titian) is present in the works Madonna with Carnation, Madonna with Parrot and the Holy Family with Saint John the Baptist as a child.
Belonging to the sphere of eighteenth-century Austrian painting, the Portrait of a Man, signed by Christian Seybold and David with the Head of Goliath by Johannes Kupetzky, represents landmarks of the European art collection, along with the two compositions with landscapes executed by Michael Wutky (?, 1738 - Vienna , 1823), a student of Martin van Meytens and a member of the Vienna Academy since 1770.
From the Flemish school of the seventeenth century, the exhibition presents a composition with the Tower of Babel of an anonymous artist from Antwerp, The Child Portrait by Frans Pourbus the Younger, static natures by Jan Fyt, Jacob van de Kerckhoven and Jacob Rootius, genre scenes of to anonymous artists. The Dutch school is represented by the Portrait of a Man in a Beret by an anonymous artist from the 17th-18th centuries in the manner of Rembrandt, the composition with Military Camp attributed to Philips Wouwerman (1620-1668), landscapes and genre scenes.